Revolution United coaching staff includes many ex-professional players and coaches. Our philosophy focuses on using soccer as a vehicle of education to guide people through life. Revolution United believes that life goes beyond the game of soccer. Our professional coaching staff not only instructs players how to play, but also encourages players to be respectful, be disciplined and to behave in a proper manner.
Our philosophy is rooted in celebrating the diversity of the sport. Our coaches have played all over the globe, from Europe to South America, Asia to Africa, and bring a life time experience to Revolution United FC. We focus on an international style of coaching that ranges from the strong tactical and physical play found in Europe to the more creative and technical game of South America.
Revolution United coach, would like to introduce you to the latest addition to our coaching staff, Andrew Henry, as of joined the club in the Spring of 2015. He was born and raised in Kingston Jamaica and represented his country from the U14 level through to the senior team. Upon completion of high school he was offered no fewer than 5 soccer scholarships to attend university in the US. He opted for the university of Rhode Island but later transferred to St. John's university in New York. Andrew has been coaching and managing youth soccer since 2009.
NSCAA-Advanced Regional Diploma
NSCA-CPT Certified Personal Trainer
NSCA-CSCS Certified Strength and conditioning
Certified First aid and CPR
Certified AED User
CJSA ODP coach
Sliwinski, a native of Poland, enjoyed a four-year playing career at Iona where he was a two-time captain and was named to the MAAC All-Academic Team all four years. He graduated in 2007 with a degree in Finance. During his time at Iona, Sliwinski interned with the New York Red Bulls of MLS where he was responsible for team operations and game preparation.
College Advisor Director - Head Coach
Played Goalkeeper at High School, Club, College and Adult League levels. B.S from Springfield College in Physical Education with a Concentration in Coaching, M.S. from Southern Connecticut State University in Physical Education, M.A. from The Graduate Institute in Experiential Health and Healing. Coached at the club level for Trumbull United and Fairfield United. Coached 18 years at Trumbull High School (Freshmen Boys Coach 5 years, Assistant Varsity Boys/Goalkeeper Coach 13 years) and 7 years at Fairfield-Ludlowe High School (Assistant Varsity Girls/Goalkeeper Coach). Coached several All-FCIAC and All-State High School Goalkeepers. Connecticut State Department of Education Certified Teacher and Coach. Professional Educator with 25+ years of experience. Certified Red Cross Instructor of First Aid and CPR.
- Sol de America – Player development
- Coach – USA team for International Tournaments
- Green Warriors Soccer - Coach Director, Coach U13/14
- Wilton Soccer Association U9 boys
- Notre Dame High School Fairfield - Boys Varsity Assistant Coach
- Olympic Development Program (ODP) Coach
Director of Coaches
- Coaching Youth Soccer – American Sport Education Program
- NSCAA level 5 Coaching Diploma
- Professional Development Certificate – NSCAA
- E License - USSF - United States Soccer Federation
- D License - USSF United States Soccer Federation
- Director Tecnico de Fútbol – Colombian Professional A License
- Coaching Certificate Argentine Football Association – ATFA
- NSCAA Futsal Coaching Diploma
- Certified First aid and CPR